Download MX Player for Windows 10/7/8.1/8 PC/Laptop [Secure]
CuriousBytes: Are you amazed by the simplicity of MX Player Android app. Are you Looking for MX Player PC version? You are at the right place. We will guide you to install MX Player on your Windows PC. You can safely download MX Player for PC version and start using it on your Desktop.
Mobile devices have replaced many traditional gadgets and habits. These days people are habituated to watch various multimedia content right on their mobile screens. Thanks to extremely huge mobile screens with high-end display technologies.
There is a growing demand for video content and people are spending a lot of time watching and streaming videos. In order to enjoy a better experience, you need to pick a right video player to watch videos.
The video player you choose should be able to decode various codecs and should support most devices with different architectures. Fortunately, for Android devices, we have MX Player, one of the earliest and most popular audio and video player that support almost all the codecs on most of the devices.
MX Player is an extremely popular app and there are many reasons for naming it as the best video player app. With a simple and clean interface MX players powerful features and easy to use controls. This lead to its quick growth and is now the choice of 500 Million+ users.
Unfortunately, MX Player isn’t available for Windows as a native desktop app and this really upsets many users who wish to use MX Player for PC. But if you think like a geek you always have a way to enjoy MX Player on your Windows PC.
In this article, we will explain to you how to download MX Player for Windows PC and install it on your PC/ Laptop to watch your offline videos.
This trick works on all Windows versions. You can use MX Player for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. So without further ado let’s uncover how to download MX Player for PC.
Recommended: Download GTA San Andreas in just 2 MB
How to get MX Player for PC (Windows 10/7/8.1/8)?
Unfortunately, unlike video players like VLC media player and KM Player, there isn’t any native application of MX Player for Windows PC. But this doesn’t stop us from using MX Player on Windows PC. You can still enjoy MX Player on your Desktop and play videos. All you need to do is to follow the below steps to enjoy MX Player on your PC.
In order to install MX player on Windows PC/Laptop, you need to install an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is an application that will allow you to run Android apps on other platforms like Windows.
Bluestacks is one of the best Android Emulator that will allow users to run Android apps on Windows PC with ease. So we will start with the download of Bluestacks Emulator and its installation and later proceed with the installation of MX Player for PC.
- In order to proceed with the installation of MX Player on Windows, we need to download Bluestacks initially. You can download the Bluestacks application directly from the Bluestacks site or you can click below. (It will take some time for the application to download)
[su_button url=”https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ff9900″ size=”10″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]Click Here to Download![/su_button]
- Once it is downloaded launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions to install Bluestacks on your machine. Upon successful installation launch the app.
- When the app is launched you will see a lot of Android apps that sorted based on categories and looks similar to PlayStore. Now perform a quick search for “MX Player” using the search bar present on the top right corner.
- From the search results click on MX Player and install on your PC just like the way you do in Google Play on your Android device.
- It takes time for installation and this depends purely on your network speed.
- Once MX Player is installed you can launch directly and start watching videos on your computer and enjoy the experience of MX Player on PC.
MX Player PC usage Instructions
- You can directly choose MX Player to watch videos in your computer by opening them with MX Player.
- If you are happy with the performance of MX Player on your PC, you can make it as the default video player by making it as default media player from Windows settings. Just open Windows settings, type “Default app settings” in the search box and change the default program for the video player.
- Next time you play a video it will open in MX Player by default.
Key Features of MX Player PC
- Supports bigger displays sharing more fun and entertainment.
- Simple interface and clean UI.
- Supports many CODECS and formats and handles most of the Video files.
- Offers better performance just like the Android version.
- Secure and reliable as it gets updated frequently.
- Consistent cross-platform experience.
- Hardware Acceleration – Using the new HW+ Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos.
- Multi-core Decoding – MX Player performs multi-core decoding and is the first Android video player to support this.
- Pinch to Zoom, Zoom and Pan– You can Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- Subtitle gestures – Scroll forward/ backwards to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- Kids Lock – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps. (plugin required)
So you learnt how to use MX Player on PC. Congratulations, you also learnt a new skill. Just like the way you downloaded and installed MX Player for PC through Bluestacks, you can try the same method for almost all the other Android apps. Just search for the app in Bluestacks emulator and install it.
Apart from this, you can also sideload the apps using the app’s APK file. If you have the APK file of the Android app, you can copy it to your PC and open it with Bluestacks and the emulator will take care of the rest.
So this is the practical working method to use MX player for Windows PC and can follow this method without any hassles. It works out of the box and there is no doubt. MX Player is simple, lag free and outperforms many video players with its fast performance. Having this on your PC/Laptop will definitely help you in many ways, especially if you own a device with low-end hardware this will be a saviour.
If you still face any issues due to hardware or if you are not able to play any particular type of video formats, reach us through comments and we will assist you with the solution.