Best Smartphones of 2018 under Rs.15,000
To select the best smartphone under Rs. 15,000 is nearly an exhausting task. This is all because of the numerous innovations are done in last few years in the smartphone industry. While there is some technology, which is reserved for the high-end smartphones, in budget smartphones we can still find some technology that we never thought of.
All of this has been made possible because the budget smartphone covers a wide range of consumers and to meet the requirements of these consumers there is a constant competition in the market. This constant competition resulted in the cheapest smartphones with amazing specifications.
To prevent you from all the hassle and trouble here are some best smartphones under Rs.15,000 of 2018 in the market.
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro was the first smartphone to bring Snapdragon 636 in budget segment and surely, it became the tough contender. This phone is the perfect example of top specifications whereas awesome design combined with budget price.
- It hosts a 5.99 inches screen of 1080×2160 pixels with a screen-to-body ratio of 77.4 %. A non-removable 4000 mAh battery powers this screen.
- Note 5 Pro packs a Snapdragon 636 chipset, which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. For its gaming and graphics, Adreno 509 is installed alongside.
- To meet the performance the processor is paired with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
- This phone hosts a dual camera setup at back with 12 MP and 5 MP sensors of f/2.2 & f/2.0 respectively. A 20 MP of the f/2.2 camera is installed at the front for amazing selfies.
Price: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999 only and is available only on Flipkart.
Review: TechRadar passed its verdict by praising the camera and display quality while they also added that the design is same as the previous one and should be changed.
2. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
After a very long, time Asus made a sensible smartphone. This phone has everything that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has but with some extra performance and battery life. This is the only phone in the budget range, which can give a tough completion to Note 5 Pro.
- It has the same screen as that of Note 5 Pro, which is 5.99 inches but a slightly less screen-to-body ratio of 77% only. The company packs a huge battery of 5000 mAh that can give you two days of battery backup.
- Processor and graphics chipset are same as that of Note 5 Pro, which is Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor paired with Adreno 509.
- This phone beats other smartphones with its 6 GB of RAM alongside 64 GB of internal memory, which can be increased to 400 GB with a micro-SD card.
- The only drawback of this phone is its camera performance. It comes with a dual camera setup at the rear of 16 MP and 5 MP. For selfies, it only hosts a 16 MP sensor at the front.
Price: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was launched recently with a collaboration with Flipkart at Rs. 12,999 only.
Review: Gadgets360˚ wrote that this phone either ties or beats the Xiaomi Note 5 Pro in every aspect but does not stand a chance when it comes to camera performance.
3. Xiaomi Mi A1
It has been a while when Xiaomi launched the Mi A1 but it still manages to hold a place in the best budget smartphone. The joint venture of Xiaomi and Google created this phone that promises 2 years of software update guarantee.
- A 5.5 inches screen with 1080×1920 pixels with an old 16:9 aspect ratio comes with this phone. this phone packs a slightly smaller battery of 3080 mAh.
- Its processors are a generation behind as compared to others as it has Snapdragon 625 that is an octa-core 2.0 GHz processor and Adreno 506 for clear graphics.
- To support the processor Xiaomi Mi A1 has 4 GB of RAM with the internal storage capacity of 64 GB. However, the internal storage can be increased to 128 GB through an additional micro-SD card.
- Two 12 MP camera is installed at the back with f/2.2 and f/2.6 for sharp images along with bokeh effect. At the front, you get a 5 MP camera that manages to click decent selfies.
Price: Xiaomi Mi A1 was launched at Rs. 13,999 exclusively on Flipkart. There are lots of offers present in flipkart upcoming sale that can help you buy this smartphone which is available.
Review: GSMArena concluded that this joint venture between Xiaomi and Google is a huge leap for Mi line. They also said that Xiaomi Mi A1 delivers the best value for money in its price range period.
4. Huawei Honor 9 lite
Huawei is a promising company that has been on top of the smartphone industry. But after a while, Huawei lost its fame and now is again entering the smartphone market with a bang. Last few phones by Huawei has gained stardom and customers liked it and now keeping up with the expectations Huawei launched Honor 9 lite.
- It comes with a 5.65 inches screen of 1080×2160 pixels with 428 ppi and 75.5% screen-to-body ratio. It can give a whole day for power packed performance with the single charge because of its non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
- Huawei decided to install their own manufactured processor which is optimized for performance and battery backup. It has HiSilicon Kirin 659 which is an octa-core processor and has Mali-T830 MP2 which is a graphics chipset.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256 through the dedicated micro-SD card slot is installed on the rig for better performance.
- It has dual camera setup at the back whereas at the front also. At the front, you get a 13 MP and 2 MP dual camera setup and in the rear, you get the same specifications of 13 MP and 2 MP.
Price: For the base model with 3 GB RAM you will have to pay Rs. 10,999 whereas 4 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 14,999 only.
Review: TechRadar cited that Honor 9 lite focused mainly on looks whereas its performance and camera quality are decent but not best in class.
5. Moto G5 Plus
Motorola has always been a tough competitor to the smartphone manufacturer. From the first smartphone of the G series to the 6th generation which is to be launched soon a lot has changed but the standard of quality and performance it delivers is maintained. It has been a while since the launch of Moto G5s Plus but it still remains one of the best budget smartphones.
- Moto G5s Plus comes with a 5.5 inches 1080×1920 pixels screen of 16:9 aspect ratio. It has an aluminium unibody designed which is packed with a non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
- It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz having eight cores. Adreno 506 is also packed in it for graphics.
- To deliver a smooth and lag-free performance, Moto G5s Plus has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 256 GB.
- This smartphone became the first budget smartphone to come with the dual camera by Motorola. It has 13 MP dual camera of f/2.0. At the front, you get an 8 MP camera with LED flash as well.
Price: Moto G5s Plus is priced at Rs. 12,999 only on various online shopping websites.
Review: GSMArena praised its build quality, battery life, display, and loudspeaker volume. On the other hand, they gave a thumbs down for its camera performance which was proven poor.
Hold the wait right there as these devices are here to fulfil what has been an aspiration. Grab the technology that best suits your style and requirements. Do not forget to employ the offers that have been indulged in your service. Have a convenient shopping spree!