BlackArch Linux 2017-03-01, the Latest and Powerful Linux Hacking Distro Is Now Available For Download.
heT year 2017 has been the year of Linux, it has witnessed the launch of latest flavors of Linux distributions and most importantly Linux kernel 4.10 has been announced.
Linux is the most preferred choice of Operating System among the community of Security Experts, Ethical Hackers and Penetration testers. This is mainly because of the freedom that Linux offers and its Opensource nature has made it the ultimate choice for Ethical Hacking.
There are many Linux distributions and thousands of testing tools are available for download to learn Ethical Hacking and become a security expert and researcher.
This list is mainly dominated by Kali Linux, Parrot security OS and BlackArch Linux. Among the three BlackArch Linux is lightweight and beginner friendly distribution.
The latest version of BlackArch Linux, BlackArch 2017-03-01 is packed with many more powerful tools. BlackArch Linux hails its roots from Arch Linux which is popular light weight Linux distribution.
The latest build of BlackArch Linux 2017-03-01 is now available for download. This latest build includes 50+ latest tools for security research and ethical hacking. With this list of new tools BlackArch now has a repository containing more than1700 plus tools to explore penetration testing.
These tools include:
- backdoorppt – Transform your payload.exe into one fake word doc (.ppt).
- hercules-payload – A special payload generator that can bypass all antivirus software.
- insanity – enerate Payloads and Control Remote Machines.
- snuck – Automatic XSS filter bypass.
- linux-exploit-suggester.sh – Linux privilege escalation auditing tool.
- tinfoleak2 – Get detailed information about a Twitter user activity.
- iptodomain – This tool extract domains from IP address based in the information saved in virustotal.
What’s new in BlackArch Linux 2017-03-01:
- 50 new tools have been added.
- BlackArch installer has been updated to 0.3.3 (bugfixes)
- This build includes Linux kernel 4.9.11
- system packages have been updated
- updated all blackarch tools
- updated menu entries for windows managers (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)
BlackArch Linux download:
The latest builds of BlackArch Linux comes as both 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems. So if you want experience the possibilities that the latest BlackArch offers, you can get your hands on it quickly by downloading the fresh ISO’s of BlackArch Linux.
Download BlackArch Linux Torrent and ISO files from the BlackArch official website.
You can find live and netinstall ISO images and can burn these images to DVDs and flash drives.
Installation of BlackArch Linux:
You can install BlackArch Linux from the downloaded ISO file just like the regular Linux installation. The live ISO contains a complete, functional BlackArch Linux system. The netinstall ISO is a lightweight image for bootstrapping machines.
The developers of BlackArch advise not to use UNetBootIn to write ISO files to flashdrives. UNetBootIn modifies the bootloader configuration, which is bad. You can use this instead (where /dev/sdX is your flashdrive and file.iso is a BlackArch ISO) something like this:
$ sudo dd bs=512M if=file.iso of=/dev/sdX
The default login for all ISOs is: root:blackarch